There may be times that you want to convert SmartDocs content to plain Microsoft® Word content.
- You want SmartDocs to stop recognizing reusable snippet content as a reusable snippet.
- You want to unconditionalize many instances of conditional text at one time.
- You want to convert reusable variable content to plain text.
You can use the Convert to Plain Content feature to easily convert SmartDocs content to plain Microsoft Word content.
To Convert SmartDocs Content to Plain Microsoft Word Content
- Go to the SmartDocs tab.
- Select the Selection drop-down menu.
- Select Convert to Plain Content.
- Select the check boxes for the content that you want to convert to plain content.
- Click Convert.